The CoP’s state “The HHA must develop, implement, evaluate and maintain an effective, on-going, HHA wide, data driven QAPI program.”
Is your agency ready for the new CoP requirements for QAPI? Do you have a program customized specifically to address your agency outcomes? Can you read and analyze your CASPER reports? Can you show the surveyors your analysis as required? Are you able to complete 5% chart audit of your agency’s census each month with findings and analysis?
If you answered NO to the above questions, call Accurate QA Solutions today. Our all inclusive, new and totally compliant QAPI Audit, Analysis with Plan meets all Medicare requirements for an agency specific QAPI program. Our QAPI program has been audited by STATE and TJC with excellent reviews. Do not settle for a cookie cutter QAPI plan that will cost you in survey deficiencies. Call today!
We are accepting on-site consultant appointments in Texas and states beyond. We provide an in-depth audit of your agency’s clinical documents and compare our results to Medicare Standards, State Regulations, Accreditation agencies and your state’s Nurse Practice Act. We assist you in pulling the relevant CASPER reports and Home Health Compare reports. Then, using the M numbers from the OASIS, our consultant will instruct you on exactly how your agency earned its current Home Health Compare Star rating and what you need to do to improve or maintain it. If we find a problem with your clinical documentation, including SN, PT, OT, ST, MSW and aide or attendants, we have the resources to assist you to assist the clinicians into improved compliance.
Accurate QA Solutions has been providing QAPI analysis and reports for 8 years. Our work has passed all regulatory and accreditation surveys. And, we always price our work based on your agency census.
(Although the new CoP’s do not designate a time frame for audits, we recommend continuing the quarterly schedule. It is important to catch problems before they become unmanageable. And, this gives us a timeframe for comparison for measuring outcomes with future quarterly’s).
On-site Consulting audits/reports include:
- Audit of active/discharge charts (prefer problematic charts).
Audit/trending of mandatory logs (infection, complaints, occurrences, patient satisfaction surveys).
Audit of personnel charts (Q six months or more often if needed).
Audit Emergency Preparedness manual/Business profile/In-service manual.
- Audit of Policy and Procedure manuals.
- Audit of contracts and forms.
- Review of marketing materials.
- Inspection of physical plant for compliance with accreditation agencies/DADS requirements
- Production of Quarterly Report (every third month):
- Compliant with regulatory requirements
- Includes solution for every deficiency found
- Guide for agency improvements
- OASIS analysis current/past with outcome trends
- Review and analysis of CASPER reports, comparison with Hospice/Home Health Compare and strategies for controlling outcomes via OASIS analysis
Quarterly services include the above audits and reports with additional OASIS analysis current/past with outcome trends, review and analysis of CASPER reports with comparison to Hospice/Home Health Compare and review and analysis of CAHPS surveys. All audits and reports are completed before the consultants leave your agency. Cost is based upon agency census:
FEE BASED UPON AGENCY CENSUS:
- 1- 20 patients – $850.00a day.
- 21 – 50 patients – $1,100.00 a day.
- 51 – 80 patients – $1,700.00 a day.
- 81 -110 patients – $2,200.00 a day.
- 111 and above – will discuss each Contract individually.
- Your Agency is asked to provide lunch so our auditors can work non-stop.
- If your Agency is further than 75 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth, you will be charged mileage.
- If your Agency is further than 75 miles from Houston, you will be charged mileage.
- If your agency is further than 75 miles from McAllen, you will be charged mileage
- Hotel charges may be required if your agency is not close to the Dallas/ Fort Worth area.
All audits and reports are completed before the consultants leave your agency. We ask the agency to provide lunch so our auditors do not have to leave the agency and can work relatively uninterrupted.